Its been a long time coming but finally we can return!! Please make sure that everyone follows all the new modifications and safety measures so that we can operate safety.
We all have a huge responsibility to ensure we go back in a Covid-19 secure manner to help keep everyone safe and ensure we do not contribute to the spread of the virus.
We have been working hard to put in plans to aid a safe return.
All players must be registered for Test and Trace purposes on our online system. Anyone playing in the league must be registered, we have additional functionality within the system for you to inform us who played each week too.
By Playing, you are agreeing to our terms and are declaring you are fit, well and able to participate in playing football. You will be required to abide by the COVID-19 guidance. You should not attend any games if you experience any symptoms and should inform us immediately if you test positive. Before each match you will asked to confirm you are not displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
The leagues will now become completely cashless, luckily we already have a great system in place to handle this change meaning all teams can pay online going forward. Please note that cash will no longer be accepted and coordinators are unable to take any cash payments.
As part of the new rules, all teams will now be required to bring their own bibs for matches or wear the same colour top. Further guidance on this is included in the pack. We require you to update your team name to include your team colour after your team name within our online system to help avoid kit/bib clashes. The home team will have priority of kit/bib colour.
Please take some time to familiarise yourself with the new modifications and safety measures.
Please see below our important documents:
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support in helping make a successful return of Football Invasion
DO NOT ATTEND OUR SESSIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
How Can You Help
- Frequent hand washing (wash your hands for 20 seconds) and hand sanitising during your visits
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available in venues
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after us
- Remember to socially distance when arriving and leaving
- Following all measures that venues may have in place
- Follow Government guidance
Further Safety Measures
- All players asked to confirm they are well on arrival
- Record kept of players and officials for Test and Trace
- Posts cleaned at the start of every match
- Posts cleaned if touched by a player
- Balls cleaned at the start, half time and end of the match.
- No sharing of bibs, teams to provide their own or wear same colour kits.
- No spectators allowed
- Only match balls allowed
- No entry to the 3G until your game time slot
mail@football-invasion / 07775448083
Please contact if you have anything to report regarding COVID-19 during our Football Invasion sessions.